Grafton – Assistant Spa Manager – Job Expired
Grafton’s client, a leading hotel in the Fermanagh area are seeking to recruit an Assistant Spa Manager to join their existing team in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Assistant Spa Manger you will –
- Ensure high standards of presentation and cleanliness are maintained at all times within the spa at all times.
- Assist with planning team schedules
- Ensure all team members are trained in the department’s standards and procedures required.
- Ensure any complaints are analysed, responded to and training carried out when needed.
- NVQ 2 and 3 or equivalent in massage, beauty.
- Experience as a Senior Beauty Therapist essential.
- Experience in a supervisor or managerial role and people manager essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Be able to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Be familiar with computer packages.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all treatment procedures and products and to be able to adapt treatments to a clients need.
- Knowledge of the teams’ skills and areas trained in so that work can be allocated effectively.
Hours of work:
- 40hrs per wk Mon – Sun, rota basis 8am – 9.30pm
- Excellent salary
- Free Parking
- Uniform supplied
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.