Grafton – General Operative – Job Expired
Grafton’s client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit General Operatives to join their existing team, based at their site in Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
As a General Operative you will be:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Maintaining \ up keeping machinery by conducting regular pre- production checks
- Reporting machinery faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/ departments
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Adhere to company Health and Safety policies at all times, wearing the correct PPE gear
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience of manual labour
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Forklift experience would be desirable
Hours of work:
- Mon – Fri 8am – 4.30pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Competitive pay rate plus production bonus
- Overtime available
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.