Grafton – Maintenance Electrician – Job Expired
Grafton’s client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician at their site in Co Fermanagh/Cavan border.
The company has been operating since the 1970’s and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Fault diagnosis
- Assess and repair electrical equipment
- Complete daily log checklists
- Ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations
- Assist in continuous improvement
- Work closely with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in good working order
Hours of work:
- Mon – Thurs 8am – 5.30pm, Fri 8am – 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Maintenance Electrician, will possess the following
- City and Guilds or similar Apprenticeship
- Previous manufacturing / production experience
- Knowledge of Health and safety in the work place
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.