Grafton – Stock Controller/Co-Ordinator – Job Expired
STOCK CONTROLLER/COORDINATOR Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Grafton’s Client a market leading manufacturing Company based in Co Fermanagh are looking to recruit a Stock Controller/Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive Company with potential growth for career progression.
- This is a role that will grow with the person
- Responsible for planning and coordinating stock
- Processing orders and planning onward deliveries to sites etc..
- Using MRP system for stock
Will be working alongside other departments such as production, procurement and the planning department
Hours of Work
- Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.30pm with the opportunity for overtime
- Excellent basic standard of Education
- Must be IT Literate
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.