ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / PAYROLL ADMIN
Accounts Payable / Payroll Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Accounts Payable/Payroll
Administrator with solid general accounts experience to undertake a fixed
Main duties and responsibilities
– Set up and maintain supplier records and files as needed.
– Match original invoices/requests for payments with internal purchase
orders and receipt documentation.
– Initiate (for approval) and disburse weekly supplier payments, pro-forma
payments and expense reimbursement payments.
– Act as initial point of contact for suppliers on account queries – serve as a
liaison to initiate resolution of any queries.
– Ensure timely and appropriate review and follow up of ‘on-hold’ invoices
– Reconcile supplier statements and aging open purchase orders and initiate
any queries arising.
– Assist in month-end accounts payable closing processes.
– Process weekly payroll – responsible for the accuracy of deductions –
prepare payslips for distribution.
– Prepare and circulate weekly payroll reports and reconciliaons
Applicants must have current payroll administration and accounts payable
experience. Ideally applicants will have an accounting qualification and/or a
To apply: please visit www.zeusinc.com/careers
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th January 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.zeusinc.com/careers →