Website Nicholls Fuel Oils Ltd
Position: CLERICAL ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to: DIRECTORS/MANAGERS
1. General Administration including stock control, invoicing
2. Cash processing, reconciliation and lodgement
3. Order processing, routing administration and delivery procedures
4. Depot stock control, e.g. ordering of product, storage and handling
5. Ex-yard collections where relevant
In addition to the above responsibilities and in order to meet the commitments of the company you are expected to perform any other duties for which you are competent or can be trained
for as requested by Management.
NOTE: You share with the company the responsibility for suggestions to alter the scope of duties to improve the working situation. This Job Descrption is intended to be a guide to the
general scope of the duties and not a rigid inflexible specification. It will be reviewed.
Download an application form at www.nicholloils.com and return to Nicholl (Fuel OIls) Ltd., 176 Clooney Road, Eglinton, Co. Derry BT47 3DY or email Eamonn.McNulty@Nicholloils.com
To apply for this job email your details to Eamonn.McNulty@Nicholloils.com