Location: SuperValu Omagh, 9-11 Market Street, Omagh, BT78 1EE
We require two reliable individuals to work in the Deli area. These are permanent positions,
working 20 hours per week including early mornings (from 6am), days. evenings & weekends.
• Duties will include preparation and service of food from our deli food bar.
• Assist with ordering, receiving, stocking and display of product whilst maintaining
quality, freshness and excellent customer service at all times.
• Please note, due to health and safety reasons, candidates must be aged 18 or
over in order to operate the meat slicing machinery.
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Ability to work well in a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• HACCP experience
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this position please go to the Careers/Vacancies section of www.musgrave.ie.
Please note: application forms will not be accepted within store.
All applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 24th March 2017.