JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Position: Junior Office Administrator
Duration: Permanent – Salary: Dependent on experience – Location: Omagh
Due to our continued growth within the global freight industry we are presently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to join our office based in Omagh. If you are looking for your next exciting career move within the freight industry, and wish to be part of a fresh and close knit team, with the support of a global network then NMT maybe the company for you.
· All aspects of office administration including but no limited to invoicing, filing, general paperwork, answering phones, updating systems
· Liaise with customers and shipping lines
· Provide excellent day-to-day customer service
· 5 GCSE’ s (A-C grades) including English & Maths
· Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
· Proficient in office IT software including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Proven experience in a similar office role
· Customer service or account management experience
· Good administration & organizational skills
· Good geographical knowledge
· Self motivated and the ability to work well with others
· Customer focused
· Ability to work to schedules & deadlines
· Effective communicator
Closing Date – 31st March 2017
To apply please send your C.V to: email@example.com