NURSE ON CALL
Website Nurse On Call
SWITCH TO NURSE ON CALL & WE WILL PAY YOUR NMBI ON
A YEARLY BASIS & YOUR MANDATORY TRAINING (T&C’s APPLY)
CALLING ALL NURSES, MIDWIVES, STUDENT NURSES & CARE ASSISTANTS
• Do you want to work in a less stressful work environment?
• Do you wish to have flexible hours and be in charge of your own work schedule?
• Do you just want to make a few extra Euro for the holidays or something special?
• Try out a Hospital/Worksite with agency shifts through Nurse on Call before committing to a permanent position
• Do you want to be able to work around family life and work when it suits you?
• Do you want to reduce your working hours but wish to keep your skills up?
WORK THIS WEEK – GET PAID NEXT WEEK
Pick and choose your own hours, work as much or as little as you like.
HSE Qualification/Location Allowances & Senior Staff Nurse Rate Payable. Fast Track registration.
Work available now for RGN’s, RCN’s, RM’s, RPN’s and RNID’s. Escort/Meet & Greet Nurses (escorting patients to other hospitals or meeting a patient in a hosptial & bringing them for appointments/procedures within that location. (Special rate of pay for Escort/Meet & Greet Nurses). New graduates and Nurses returning to work also very welcome.
Student Nurses/Midwives & Care Assistants (Fetac Level 5 or in the process of attaining)
Huge Variety of Nursing Work Available – from HSE/HSE Worksites & Private Hospitals to less
Acute Care environments such as care for the Elderly, ID services and HSE Home Care
INTERVIEW TIMES & DATES**
Castlebar: Thursday 11th January and Thursday the 25th January from 10am until 3.30pm
Galway: Tuesday the 16th January from 10am until 3.30pm
Ballinasloe: Tuesday the 30th January from 10am until 3.30pm
**For agency shifts in University Hospital, Galway and Merlin Park University Hospital, Sligo, Regional Hospital,
Letterkenny University Hospital, Mayo General Hospital , Portiuncula Hospital, Roscommon County Hospital & all HSE
Hospitals, Community Hospital, Public Health and HSE worksites in the west.
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
or please call 091 511412. Check out our website – www.nurseoncall.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org